Caleb & Clara!!!! Congrats! You'll be getting your prizes in the mail soon! :)
Thanks to all who played! It was a puppy. :) Here is what we heard as we sat in the couch watching her assemble the puppy...
"Here is a nose for you..." then pause while she picked out the next ponytail holder...
"And here is an eye...and here's another eye for you..." then pause....
"Here is your ear...and here is another ear...." she was drawing out her words all cute and sweet...
"Here is your mouth...and here is some more mouth for you..."
Then when she had it all done she looked up to us and said with MUCH excitement and pride...
LOOK! I MAKE A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) Click on the picture below to enlarge it, I labeled each piece so you can 'picture' it right.


1 comment:
Now, every time we go look at your blog; which is pretty much every time I sit down at the computer cause Caleb comes running saying "Tara's Blog, Tara's blog." Anyway, every time we go look, he starts saying Doggy, Doggy as soon as that picture loads. He totally is in to it. Very fun!
Post a Comment