3.12.2008

What We've All Been Waiting For

They're home!!!!! I'm posting some pictures for now and will take some better ones later-these are from the airport, J, D, Mami & Papi were all exhausted. :)

Stuffed animals from Grandma & Grandpa brought a smile.

C was super excited to see her Lynn & Trevor again. She was also excited to finally get to meet her new cousins.

She ran in circles at baggage claim and then did a little dance for Dayanna as they all stared at each other. The kids didn't say anything-just watched us all & stared at C - with amusement I think.

We're moms. :)


They're parents! I'm just so excited for them-it's been a long 20-something years since Lynn watched Annie at age 7 and decided she would adopt someday...and now she has. :) She's already a naturally great Mami & Trevor is a wonderful Papi.


They're exhausted and overwhelmed but they're home!!! I blew kisses and that brought a smile to their faces in the car seats...not caught on film though.

As they were driving away Johan had a smirk and then a giggle b/c Trevor was driving. :) I can't wait to see what they think of their home...their beds...their dog...their yard-everything! At one point while we were walking Lynn looked at me and said, "Look at you talking to your girl in English and she understands!" :) We'll pray they learn English quickly now that they're here. :)

No comments: