
MAN! We have been a sick sick household! Holy cow! Still coughing-all of us. But our fevers are gone. Today when C got up she said, "I feel better!!" and when we put her down tonight she got under her blanket and she said, "I feel good!!" SOOO nice to hear. It's been a long 3 days. Lots of high fevers...LOTS of Tylenol...TONS of toast, bananas & water, water, water! Very little playing, we've missed the giggling and hearing our sweetie talk-she's been so quiet...we've had a large amount of sleeping/napping/sleeping/watching videos/snuggling/watching an irrational sick little girl cry and whine and lay on the floor tired of cuddling/napping/wondering is this ever going to end & sleeping some more. I was blessed to have D reaching the other side of it as C & I hit the bad stuff. Seriously, do NOT know what I'd do without him! You know you're a sick mom when your daughter's cough prescription only has one dose left that you'll give her tomorrow morning and you don't even know what the dosage is!! So I'll be

catching up on a lot the next few days but today I'm catching up on blogging. Starting with these pictures of our girl dressing up. She's just recently gotten into playing dress-up. It's funny b/c she doesn't do real well at putting clothes on and taking them off but you'll notice she is doing great with accessories! lol These are of course from a few weeks ago when we were potty training and she was running around in panties or pajama pants all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment