After playing in the snow we came in for lunch and a learning video to help all of the kids learn their letter sounds. J & C played with a car on the floor letting it go back and forth between them. C was so excited. She said, "I love playing with him!!!" :)
She also had fun sitting with Dayanna during the video. I'd like to think we taught them some English today...well, C did. C called me "momma" once and D looked at me and said, "Momma?" So I explained that I was C's momma just like Lynn was D's mami and that in English we say momma...when I say "explained" I mean, I was pointing and speaking in English. D seemed to understand though-she walked over to Lynn and said, "momma" several times in a row!! Then of course as if on cue C called me mommy. :) As we were leaving we all taught them to say, "Bye-bye" instead of chow or idios. D repeated, "Bye-bye." :) She's a quick learner!


7 comments:
Precious times! I am glad you are all getting to know each other and having fun!
Love,
Neena
SO glad there was some snow left! What did the kids say when they first saw it?
Family News...who are you? I just like to keep track of who is checking my blog.
It's Angie! I don't know how I got that name!!! I tried to start a blog but didn't get it finished some time ago, and I think that may be why it is coming up as that name, which I chose I guess. BUT I don't know why my name comes up on Lynn's bolg but not yours, hmmm...
Okay, I'm testing it to see if it shows my name now ;-)
nope, grrr... :-( you can delete these posts, lol!
That's hilarious. I kept getting your comments but could not figure out who you were! Love you! Thanks for commenting-it's always fun to get comments!
Post a Comment