YEA!!! We had a great day today. She went to bed fantastic last night and we played all morning. We got to see Johan & Dayanna again and rode the dinosaur & horse at Meijer. I took pictures. As I was taking pictures the following conversation occurred between me and a lady behind the counter.
Lady: Are you on Winter vacation?
Me: What?
Lady: Are you on Winter vacation?
Me: (smile) No...I was clearly confused as to what she was asking...
Lady: Well, you're taking pictures at Meijer! I just thought maybe you were on vacation or something.
:)
We laughed and Lynn explained that she had just adopted the kids and they'd never ridden on these before. I followed up with, "we take pictures of everything these days." (Shh...she doesn't know I've been taking pictures of everything for the last two and a half years.) :) After Meijer we came home and played with our new games. I love good days-especially after long days like yesterday.


No comments:
Post a Comment