The girls.
Our first look at a real, live elephant! "Grande' elephante'!"
Looking at the lion. He talked to us!!! We think he had a hairball. Video will follow in a day or two.
Giggling-the universal language. They were both cracking up during dinner. Constant giggling. I loved it when C put her head on the table laughing. So fun. Sorry for the blurry picture but it was necessary to show the fun they were having.
"Say cheese...queso...ok, say anything...ok, ok, just look at the camera...stand still...no, all three of you stand still! Ok, don't stand still, just stay in the general vicinity of the Easter display." :) And I thought getting a picture of just C was hard...taking a picture of three kids...at a zoo...with a fun ledge to run on...in the dark...not so easy! You have no idea how many pictures I took to get a few semi-decent ones! :) But that's how it always goes and I love it!
The kids loved pushing the wagon...with or without C. Gave D a good workout. :) SO excited for the next time we all go and I'm the one pulling the wagon with their 'help.' :)
It was, to say the least, a fun day.


No comments:
Post a Comment