What a fun day we had! We love it there, I love love love trying to win tickets for my girl to get fancy prizes at the end of the day. And of course, she did! She walked away with a magical wand, 3 very fancy rings (two of which are dual functioning as a stamp AND a ring!), 3 suckers AND a pretty bracelet! ooooo! :) All of the younger cousins rode in the truck below...I think it was Johan's favorite, everytime I walked by he was either riding it, just getting out or waiting for his turn. :)



She had fun, so much fun that she accidentally wet her pants. Poor thing-she hasn't had an accident out since she's been potty trained but she all of a sudden said, "Mommy! I need to go pottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" And she already had a little. The good thing is she was holding a lot of it still so it didn't completely soak her. The bad news is D said he'd go across the street to get some jeans but by the time he got back she was dry, the jeans were very weird looking and we were almost ready to leave so we didn't use them! Sorry D! She was just playing so hard, I think she forgot to pay attention to the need for pottying and I'm newly trained as well and forgot to take her!



C had fun with her cousins. Garrett, Johan, Jessica & Dayana were all there to play. Although, Jess & I played more games together and separately to try to win tickets than they did. lol C even walked around with Joe for a while to play while I was still winning tickets-she doesn't look the happiest in this picture but she was really getting sleepy by this point. :) I LOVE this place!!!


All in all it was a great day. We were there way past naptime so after 3 hours or so the three little ones were in a daze (hence the video in the post below where C & Johan are just staring as their little faces jiggle.) :) The pictures here show the game that is one of C's favorites.
She had fun, so much fun that she accidentally wet her pants. Poor thing-she hasn't had an accident out since she's been potty trained but she all of a sudden said, "Mommy! I need to go pottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" And she already had a little. The good thing is she was holding a lot of it still so it didn't completely soak her. The bad news is D said he'd go across the street to get some jeans but by the time he got back she was dry, the jeans were very weird looking and we were almost ready to leave so we didn't use them! Sorry D! She was just playing so hard, I think she forgot to pay attention to the need for pottying and I'm newly trained as well and forgot to take her!
C had fun with her cousins. Garrett, Johan, Jessica & Dayana were all there to play. Although, Jess & I played more games together and separately to try to win tickets than they did. lol C even walked around with Joe for a while to play while I was still winning tickets-she doesn't look the happiest in this picture but she was really getting sleepy by this point. :) I LOVE this place!!!
All in all it was a great day. We were there way past naptime so after 3 hours or so the three little ones were in a daze (hence the video in the post below where C & Johan are just staring as their little faces jiggle.) :) The pictures here show the game that is one of C's favorites.


1 comment:
Yeah, we had a great time! All of us must have "spent" at least 400-500 tokens, LOL! Even I like to spend them! ;-)
Tia Angie
Post a Comment