I LOVE SNOW!!! We have at least a foot, probably more like 15-18 inches!
It's beautiful & fun. We took C out for about half an hour. It was still snowing and a little chilly so we came in. Last year...in case you don't remember...this was our experience.

1. Put on layers of clothes
2. Go out for a successful & fun photo shoot
3. Take pictures of our one and a half year old crying.
BUT this year she love love LOVED IT! Making the time spent putting on layers well worth it!
We took lots of pictures and a video I'll add later. She made snowballs (they were literally an inch in diameter-too cute), she threw her snowballs at us, walked on the path I made with a shovel and then of course walked in the deep stuff making, and I quote, "pawprints." :)
Could she be any cuter in her snowsuit!?!
It's size 3T so super big but it was the last one of any size in the store. I'm pretty sure it'll still fit next year. :)
In the end-the rosey cheeks say it all. :)


1 comment:
I am so glad you enjoyed the snow C.! Good job with snowballs!
Love,
Neena
Post a Comment