This has been the BEST blizzard EVER!!! We have 20 inches of snow! It's very exciting b/c I'm pretty sure it will last a while for us to play in for the next few days! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND my sister & brother-in-law are bringing home Johan & Dayanna from Colombia on Tuesday...they've never seen snow!!! We're all praying it will still be here for them to play in. It'll be so exciting!
C is getting better at "walking" through it. She sort of dives...then crawls...then asks for help. She's had fun digging and making snow balls today. D was able to get the car out so we're both excited to have the option to leave if we need to. Our neighbor came out and took C's picture b/c she thought she was cute sitting in all of that snow. I have to admit, I think she was pretty cute too. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment