2.21.2008

Taking My Picture



One of the prizes C has earned by staying dry this week is a little plastic 35mm camera. Apparently it really would work if we bought film but who needs film? C LOVES it! She winds it up and "clicks." She's been taking my picture all day as well as pictures of all of her toys. This came in a very fun find at Sears a month or so ago. They

were having a huge toy sale and I found this pack of like 15 things including a camera/spotting scope/binoculars/walkie talkies...tons of stuff. Very fun prizes and super cheap. She has done great today at staying dry...we went out twice and she stayed dry both times-tomorrow we might actually go out with panties! (Or we might be iced in with bad weather-we'll see). I haven't been brave yet but she's doing so well I think I'll take the plung...and an extra set of clothes. :) She had one little accident this evening but afterward she began a new trend of going ALL by herself...once I put her up there thinking we needed to hurry and she got back down, then got back up just so she could do it herself. Fine with me-I love her new confidence in this procedure. We're so proud of her.

No comments: