2.24.2008
Somersaults
Today we were watching Little Bill & he was learning how to do a "front roll" aka somersault. So C and I decided to do some somersaults ourselves. It was a blast to say the least. Well...until I misjudged my location and slammed into the entertainment center-don't worry-it didn't hurt. I only use the term "slammed" b/c I heard a loud cracking sound and the door was jammed into it's frame on the bottom drawer. lol As for C, she kept trying over and over and over and whether she was successful or not she'd exclaim "I DID IT!" We had a blast rolling around on the floor. I was able to barely capture her actually completing one, it's fast but she did indeed do it-as you can tell from my super excited reaction-you have to understand we'd been at it for a good 15 minutes! :) She'll be starting Gymnastics at the church in April-I can't wait, she's going to love it! It's going to be special time for her and D. We're really looking forward to the fun they'll have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment