"Where does it hurt?"
"In my mout"
"Is it your teeth?"
"Noooooo"
"Is it your throat"
"Yeah, my troat hurts"
So I gave her some medicine and she said, "It's still hurting." She wanted it to be all better right away. She was also holding her neck though so I thought maybe she just had a stiff neck. Then tonight at 8, about 4 hours after she'd had her motrin she started acting all fussy and not wanting to eat and just grumpy and was saying she was cold-not a good sign & not at all like herself. I held her and she seemed warm so I brought her back home (we were at Lynn's). She cried all the way home which just isn't like her. By the time we were home and took her temp it was up to 101.5. Poor thing. We took turns holding her and gave her some more meds. We called the Dr. cause we're still at that stage where we're just not sure what to do with a fever. :) They want to see her tomorrow.
We went to put her to bed and I always rub her back while we sing & pray. She said, all sweetly "Momma...rub my back a little bit."
I was already rubbing it but said, "I will certainly rub your back for a little bit."
Then she said again all sweet, "Rub my back for a minute."
I just kept rubbing her little hot back. Then she said,
"I want to close my eyes."
Bless...her...heart. She closed her eyes, we left the room and that was it. Fully expecting her to wake up with a fever in 4 hours but praying she sleeps through the night b/c that's what her little body needs. We love her and hate to see her sick.


1 comment:
Poor Baby girl. B thought she looked sad.
Post a Comment