2.22.2008

Day 5

It's very fun to watch her progress! It's day 5 of potty training and our girl has not only stayed dry all day but she has gone potty twice in a row now completely by herself without me even coming in!!!!

I was on the phone training a tutor and she whispered that she needed to go pee and then ran in there. After a couple of minutes I heard her saying, "Mommy!!!!!!! Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I got up (still on the phone) and she exclaimed (definitely loud enough for the tutor to hear), "MY POOP COMING OUT!" Now that's professional! I apologized but the tutor didn't mind at all, I told her we were potty training and that I HAD to respond to my daughter-she totally understood. :) Since then she went again and peed all by herself. She even puts her panties back on all by herself...it's amazing that in just a few days she has totally figured out how to successfully take them off, climb up on the stool, turn around, climb up on the potty, go potty, wipe, climb down and put panties back on! It's happened so fast! Now...please know that I use the term successfully a little loosely...I still help her with the wiping and she often puts her panties on backwards. I took a picture of this b/c there is just something cute about her running through the house with her little toushy partly showing.

No comments: