2.18.2008

3 & 1/2 Hour Nap...Still Dry!

Wow! She took a 3.5 hour nap (being sick will do that to ya) and woke up with a dry diaper! Woohoo! We're getting there! After she woke up as she laid there on D she kept grinning at me, all cute and proud so I felt like she must be dry and she sure was! She was so proud on the potty too! She's doing great!
She did just have an accident though-we were watching TV which we haven't done all day and she wasn't focusing on the task at hand so she had her first accident. It's alright though, we got there in time to get the other half out on the potty. She's currently running in and out of the living room naked saying "I got down!" Then she runs back to the potty and getting back on. She's VERY excited to be able to get up and down all by herself. As far as our colds go I'm currently on my third box of Puffs Plus since yesterday evening and C is finally feeling better after her long nap. I think she's on the other side of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are precious! Good girl! Before long I will buy you some more pretty panties. Love,Neena