1.10.2008

Christmas in Indiana


This is C & "Gear-rit" aka Garrett. She LOVES him!!! When we got home the next day she said, "Hey, where's gearit?" Then she said, "Where my buddy go?" Referring to my sister's little boy, who is a little younger than C. She also to this day calls the girls that she plays with either Kayla (from our Maine visit) or Anna after playing so much with Anna at Christmas. Needless to say, she had a ball with all of her cousins! This picture cracks me up b/c she's, of course, giving us her best 'smile.'

I was also going to post pics of 'the boys' wrestling but I can't find it now! Holy cow, boys are just different than girls! It's all good though, I'm glad they're different. :) At one point the youngest boy came up to C to try to 'wrestle' with her and he nudged her all playfully and she just looked at him like, "why are you touching me?" so he nudged her again...she pushed his hand off which I'm pretty sure he thought was a gesture that meant, "I'd LOVE to wrestle! Let's go!" so he nudged on her some more and leaned in at which point she walked away leaving him with no little buddy to wrestle with. Poor little guy.

No comments: