12.04.2007

We're Off To Maine!!!

Woohoo! In less than 12 hours we'll be flying to Maine for a week. VERY excited to see our friends and relax. AND I prayed for snow b/c Beth had told me they usually don't get snow until after Christmas...so I've been praying and praying for snow to come while we're there b/c I LOVE snow, so beautiful and if it's gonna be cold, I prefer for it to be pretty AND cold. Plus I want to see the ocean with snow...and D wants to snowmobile with Scott. AND GUESS WHAT??!? They have FIVE inches on the ground already and another AT LEAST FIVE coming in a day or two!!! WOOHOO!!!! Thanks God! That's the SECOND time He has answered my prayer for snow! The other being our wedding...you know, 10 inches...people stuck in town...oops but it sure was pretty!

So say a little prayer for C, she woke up at 5:45 this morning and said her ear hurt...a-gain! We're going to the Dr. in a few minutes to get her checked out. She went back to sleep but I don't want to take the chance of her having an ear ache on a PLANE! That would not be fun for her. So we're gonna go in and make sure she's alright & get some medicine if she's not. :)

Talk to you all in a week!

No comments: