12.30.2007

"No, I Not So...I Just A Little Girl"



So lately anytime I say to C, "You're so fun" or "you're so cute" or whatever she'll say, "No, I not so cute, I just a little girl." It is so adorable. So over break I started saying stuff to her over and over just to hear her repeat the big words and to hear her say it over and over. Tonight I got that on video, I'll add it as soon as it uploads to Godtube.com. It's just precious. As we go on and on she sometimes starts to almost giggle and is like out of air and saying it all cute and giggly like that little boy on the Disney commercial who says, "we're too excited to sleep" all cute. Hard to explain but I love it.

While we believe she is precious and funny and ornery and cute she insists that she's just a little girl...the blessing for us is, she's our little girl and we love her no matter what she "is" or "isn't". :)

No comments: