12.19.2007
Cake
Well...making that cake for D really had an effect on C!!! She has wanted to make him a cake on a daily basis now. AND the other night she was stirring in her crib at like 2am. She would let out little cries here and there and just seemed uncomfortable so I went in and picked her up thinking maybe she needed to burp or something. I brought her back to our bed and held her for a few minutes. I LOVE that! She was so sweet laying there beside me, breathing real steadily...sound asleep. Precious. I don't get to experience that very often but man, I sure do love holding her when she's sleeping. Anyway, after a few minutes she said, in the CUTEST and tiniest voice, "I want my cake...I want my cake!" It was high-pitched and soft and just sweet. Bless her heart! I think she was dreaming about that cake!! She was totally asleep...and stayed asleep while I took her back to her room and laid her back in her crib. So funny to me that making that cake meant so much to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment