11.05.2007

Playing In The Leaves


I've always loved playing in the leaves. The other day at my sister's we decided to rake a pile of leaves for C to play in. She LOVED it! I have to say, they're itchier than I remember as a kid! She thought it was great fun to throw the leaves at each other, one

time she was going to throw them at Lynn and then at the last second just as I snapped a picture she threw them at ME! I love her ornery side. We also had her hide down in the pile while Lynn went and got Trevor to 'find' her. D wasn't home yet so he missed out on the fun. C literally laid there IN the pile of leaves waiting on Trevor to come out. It was so cute to watch her wait all patiently when you know they had to be itchy!
















Fall is by far my favorite season. It's so fun to see her enjoying it as well.

No comments: