We've been letting C "drive" lately. When I get home I'll let her sit in the driver's seat of the car while I unload groceries or whatever. She LOVES to drive and with the garage door down and no keys in the car it's been a fun thing for her to do with no worries of her cruising down the backyard hill like our neighbor kid did when I was little. Anyway, the other day I was letting her drive and when I came back out from taking something into the house she exclaimed with the MOST excitement ever...
"MOMMA!!! MOMMA!!!! I SEE A JELLYFISH!!!"
"You do?"
"YEAH MOMMA!!! YEAH! THERE'S A JELLYFISH RIGHT THERE!"
I was thinking, "what in the world?!" but I looked to where she was pointing and sure enough...there it was, a blue jellyfish in the dash of my car! You all might have them in your cars too. She had turned the bright lights on and there is a blue light that lights up in my car when you do that and sure enough, it looks like a sideways jellyfish. So the next time you turn on your brights, you'll see a jellyfish right there in your car! How exciting is that!?! Makes me smile everytime I use my brights now. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to look at it again without seeing a jellyfish.
11.29.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment