"Jesush loves shoo is I OH for a BIBLE tell me so...ittle uns to hmmmm on on...yes Jesush loves shoo...yes Jesush loves shoo...yes Jesush loves shoo...yes Jesush loves shoo...yes Jesush loves shoo..." (it goes on forever...as it should)
"HAPPY Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you..." (this one goes on forever too to the tune of the first two lines) :)
"Mary little limb, little limb, little limb, Mary little limb ee aa snow...Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, Lamb aa oh suga-go."
"A-B-C-D-H-I-EEE...H-I-K-K-O-O-O-O-PEEE...Q-ER-SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!-T-U-V...W-SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!-T-U-V....W-SSSSSSSSS!!!-T-U-V...W-SSSSSSSSSS!!!-T-U-V....W-S-Y-Z, Now I oh oh A-B-CEEEEEEEES Next time oh you SING it ME!!!"
"Tinkle Tinkle ITTLE STAAAAR How I hmmmmmm WHATCHOO ARE...Up a oh oh or or HIGH...LIKE a mon mon SKY...tinkle tinkle ITTLE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR... WHATCHOOAREWHATCHOOAREWHATCHOOARE!!!!"
"DUMPY DUMPY ... on on wall...DUMPY DUMPY FALL DOWN!"
"GOIN TO DUH JOOOOO!" (zoo)
"Uno-dos-tres-cuatrago-(cuatro sometimes turns into a song by the way)-cinco-ses-siet-tay-mocho-mevay-days-unsay-dosay-tresay!" (while I'd love to take credit for this we must thank Dora.) :)
"One, Two, Three, Four, FIVE!!!, Six, SEVEN!!!, Eight, Nine, Ten, LEVEN, Telve, fourteen, fourteen, fifteen, sisteen, sevnteen, eighteen, nineteen, TWENTY!"
"I TROUBLE!!! TIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMME-OUT! NO GET DOW-OWN! NO OVER YET! SORRY MOMMA"
"*GASP*! LOOK I GOT!!! (I usually reply with, "What do you have?" and as excited as she is it could be as small as a piece of fuzz or as exciting as a new toy that she had lost...)
"HI MOMMA!!! HI!!!" "HI DADDA!!! HI!!!!"
"Momma??? Do Pokey Pokey???...DADDA...POKEY POKEY!" And of course we proceed to do the Hokey Pokey per her request while she stands there watching and occasionally shaking a hand or foot. :)
She is such a chatterbox these days, always singing or talking...so much fun...so much fun! I love it that she has a song in her head...most of the time. :) Makes our days!!! She chatters while going to sleep, chatters when she's waking up, sometimes we lay in bed and just listen to her in the monitor in the morning singing & talking to her "Guys" (2 small stuffed animals and 2 small puppets that she sleeps with and innocently calls her 'guys' just like Benny does on Dora...I know, we need to watch less of Dora) I'm gonna post videos of most of this stuff but had to get it in writing before I forget what it sounds like cause she's changing every day! I can't wait for her to read this blog someday and see what she used to sing and say...but then again that means she'll be old enough to read and this will all be what she 'used to' so I can wait...and honestly hope time passes slower than it has the past 22 months, 28 days, she's growing up soooo fast! Let us hold you longer C...let us hold you longer!
8.22.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment