6.18.2007

We're Back!

What in the world! Not sure where the time goes or why I can't seem to blog more consistently but I really will try...once again...to post more stuff this month. C is changing so fast...she has ALL of her teeth in AND I noticed a little muscle on her thighs the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She quickly went from baby to toddler and now she's moving super fast from toddler to whatever is next...preschooler I guess!? I don't know what they call the next stage but our little toddler doesn't toddle as much anymore. She's getting more and more steady on her feet.
One thing I've ALWAYS loved to watch is our little C running through the house. Of course it just keeps getting cuter the faster she gets. It's hilarious. She swings one arm a LOT more than the other one and doesn't swing it like you would think one would to run, nope she swings it half way around her back then way across her front...I think that's what makes her run sideways most of the time...or it could be the way she tilts her head forward with such determination and drive. Very fun. I was able to catch some pictures yesterday. It was almost bedtime and I was in the process of getting her out of her clothes and into her jammies so of course she has no pants on. It seems that's when the best pictures are taken...not when she's all dolled up...nope, the best pictures are always of her half dressed. Anyway, enjoy. I'm going to post more tonight so hopefully that will get me back into the swing of posting. It's occurred to me though that I also haven't taken as many pictures this summer...we're on the go and there's so much more to do when it's nice out that I just haven't taken advantage of photo shoots. I'm going to take the camera to the playground soon.

No comments: