3.07.2007

New Family Picture


Some good friends gave D some stickers to bring home with him from work the other day. The fun hasn't stopped! We have found them EVERYWHERE! On the toilet seat, on our feet, stuck to our elbows, on the furniture, the floor, stuck to our socks, on the refrigerator door...EVERYWHERE! BUT I LOVE IT! For a couple of years we longed to have a little son or daughter in our lives and now that she's here I'm finding that I truly enjoy things like stickers everywhere. I know it won't be long before we won't have stickers anywhere and so as I removed one from the keyboard of my laptop tonight I was just overwhelmed with a sense of thankfulness. We are so blessed to know what it's like to have the pitter patter of little rushing feet going through our house sticking stickers everywhere she can...sometimes on purpose, sometimes they just fall off of her without her even realizing it. Her FAVORITE place to stick them...on our faces!!

No comments: