
So the other night (when she was up at 2am) she said she needed to potty and since I welcome ANY opportunity to potty train I sat her up there. She immediately began looking at one pinky toenail, then the other, then back to the first.
(Yep-I had my camera ready...sorry for the potty!) Over and over she would look at that toenail, try to take it off...then put that foot down and do the same thing with the next pinky toenail. It was so cute. I don't think they are hurting her but
she's definitely noticing that they're different & I am getting the impression that she wants them off!
(Yep-I had my camera ready...sorry for the potty!) Over and over she would look at that toenail, try to take it off...then put that foot down and do the same thing with the next pinky toenail. It was so cute. I don't think they are hurting her but
she's definitely noticing that they're different & I am getting the impression that she wants them off!


No comments:
Post a Comment