2.22.2007

God Gives Us Water

I've been meaning to post this for forever...and as you can tell, I have been doing a lot of catch up tonight with my blogs. :) So much to share. Anyway, this is adorable. It's her first Sunday school picture that she colored...God Gives Us Water. Click on the bottom picture to zoom in and you'll be able to see her artwork a little better. :)

A few weeks ago she moved up to the big girl class. I can't believe she's growing so fast. I have to admit, when they handed her to us and then gave us this picture I got all teary. :) I was so proud of her water that she had 'colored.'

1 comment:

Farm gal said...

I remember C's first Sunday School picture- and his 2nd and 3rd and...now I just have so many I don't know what to do with them and I hate to throw them away. I enjoy catching up with you all on your blog. I have to admit that I haven't taken any more pix since the last blog. D's dad has been in the hospital for a week and we have been taking care of them the last month.
Until our next blog!